Wednesday, August 02, 2006

3 days to go...

I cannot believe how much planning goes into a wedding and how many little details there are to remember. With 3 days to go, Caitlin and I are still working hard to finish up everything for the big day and there is a big part of me, despite how excited I am about Saturday, that can't wait for the wedding to be over so that the insanity can end. Things are coming together nicely and our first out of town guests (from the U.K.!) are arriving in town today which means I will get to meet them for the first time. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday...

1 comment:

Mama K said...

zac and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on aug 2... I was thinking about you guys and how close you are to your own "big day".
I remember the stress and insanity and just wanting to say "I do", have the first dance, cut the cake and then leave to go have sex with my husband. The closer I got to the "big day" the more I couldn't WAIT for it to be over. Then my Aunt told me the day before, " eat some food in the morning,bring a water bottle, take lots of CRAZY pictures, be CONSCIOUS the WHOLE day, and remember no matter how overwhelming it may get, it's all about the vows." and then she added, " the day will be less of a blur in the future if you talk about whats happening around you the whole time, and talk about it with your husband ALOT after its over and while it's still fresh in your mind."
I'm so thankful for that brief encounter and advice (infact I think that may have been the only conversation I had with her that weekend) I love my wedding day, and so does Zac we talk about it every anniversary. That's what I hope for you guys. God bless you and see you tomorrow!
Love,
Launa