Friday, April 07, 2006

blogastination

this word is a creation of our good friend and resident neologist Jason, who used it to describe my activity here. well, actually i believe he came up with the verb, 'to blogastinate', but i'll credit him with the cognate noun too. i like it so much that i've decided to use it in conversation as regularly as possible. thanks Jay!

in other news, two of my classes are over and done with now, which is very nice! just gotta get this last paper finished, then write two exams and i'm done like dinner. so close i can taste it!

so there's been a new addition to our little family- she's a 1988 VW fox whom i affectionately dubbed 'the vocal vixen', but who seems to have acquired the alternate title of 'the tractor', much to my chagrin. she may sound like a tractor, but lemme tell ya, she accelerates like a porsche and handles like a mini cooper! she and i have been getting acquainted over the last couple of days as Matt teaches me the finer points of handling a manual transmission. he is a most patient teacher.

lastly but not leastly, THE BLACK CROWES ARE COMING TO VICTORIA AND WE HAVE 2nd ROW SEATS!!!! HAHAHA!!!! May 3rd, Save-on-Foods arena, don't miss it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!!! I HAVE 2ND ROW SEATS WITH YOU AS WELL, WE WON'T MISS A BEAT. CHEERS, MIKEY.

matthew christopher davidson said...

KT Lin,

I must say that I greatly enjoy your sarcastic prose, and find it deeply satisfying.

For this, and for being born, I thank you.

Matthew D