Wednesday, March 08, 2006

oh help

one paper down, three to go… it makes me want to cry. and perhaps throw up, all at the same time. why do i subject myself to this? is it for the betterment of mankind? i somehow doubt that my new in-depth knowledge of Ovid’s use of mythology in his Ars Amatoria will help make the world a better place. you may call me cynical. i just call me fed up. now don’t get me wrong- i realise how blessed i’ve been to be able to receive “higher education” as they call it, and i’m sure i’ve picked up some useful skills along the way. i just sometimes ask myself why knowing all this stuff matters. i guess it’s just that time of year, eh? papers, papers, papers... can't live with them, can't graduate without them.

i don't have to sign my name any more, right? you can all tell it's me because of the lack of capitalization and the pessimistic attitude.

No comments: